BioGuard SPA Symmetry can be used in automatic feeders or floaters for sanitising spas. When used as directed, its slow, consistent dissolving rate provides a constant and reliable sanitiser level at all times.
- 650g/kg available Bromine and 280g/kg available Chlorine present as Bromochlorodimethyhydantoin (BCDMH).
- Effective over a wider pH range than chlorine alone.
- Less odour and slower dissolving than chlorine tablets.
- Chlorine content of tablet serves to regenerate bromine.
- Controls bacteria and algae in spas.
- Ideal for indoor spas, and pools with attached spas because of reduced odours.
- Makes optimum use of sanitising ability.
Save this page for later