- Home »
Welcome to the Healthy Pools Blog
Do you have questions about your pool? Ask our qualified Pool Experts who are on hand to answer questions you might have. Or feel free to browse around and view our existing answers. You can click on the following categories or search through our existing answers by entering keywords into the box below.
Reading time: 2 minutes – Nothing extends the summer feeling quite like a heated pool. If you’re in the market to install a unit or looking to upgrade your current system, the hardest part can be determining which one is right for you. There are numerous systems on the market, and each comes with its…
Reading time: 2:30 – Has your pool turned green? We want to help you get it back to this! Not only is a green pool an eyesore, but it’s also unsafe to swim in! When a pool turns green, it’s become a breeding ground of algae and bacteria. How do you restore your pool to…
Reading Time: 3 minutes – Are you thinking about diving into pool ownership? First and foremost, you need to decide what size pool will suit your lifestyle. It’s important to make the right choice from the beginning because once construction is underway, it’s not something you can easily change! We have created a guide for…
Reading Time: 2:15 – Keeping on top of your pool maintenance can be a daunting task when first starting out. When you’re formulating a maintenance plan, it can be tempting to cut corners and save money by only purchasing a selection of the recommended chemical products. But this will cause you stress in the long…
Reading Time: 2:15 – Do you want to be a pro when it comes to maintaining your saltwater pool? Luckily, you’ve come to the experts. The popularity of saltwater pools has been on the rise across Australia and New Zealand because they’re easy to maintain and are suitable for swimmers with sensitive skin. They do,…
The Ultimate Pool Bucket-List
Reading Time: 1:30 – Not all pools are created equal. We’ve journeyed far and wide to discover the best pools in the land. Join us in wading through our ultimate pool bucket-list. 1.The Cambrian Hotel, Adelboden, Switzerland Can you think of anything better than floating in an infinity pool heated to perfection at 32C that’s nestled…
Reading Time: 4 Minutes – You may be tempted to skip testing your pool water, but we cannot stress its importance enough. Water testing is essential in protecting not only your investment, but also your family’s health. Water testing is the first step in ensuring your pool is perfectly balanced. A balanced pool protects your pool equipment,…
Reading Time: 2 Minutes – Time for an Update? The new year is an excellent time for a refresh! So why not give your beloved pool an update to keep it performing at its peak? Your pump, filter, and chlorinator all work hard to keep your pool water healthy and clean. However, this equipment needs to…
Reading Time: 2 Minutes – Splashing around in the pool is always fun, but if you’re in the market to take your poolside set up to the next level this pool season – we’ve got you covered. We’ve compiled a list of the 9 best pool toys and accessories for summer. The kids and the kids at heart…
- Bring back your spa to life – fast!
- How hot is too hot? A guide to picking the perfect spa temperature
- A guide to heating your pool
- Help! My pool's turned green
- How To Choose The Right Sized Swimming Pool For You & Your Family
- Do I Really Need To Treat My Pool With Oxidiser?
- How To Maintain Your Salt Pool
- The Ultimate Pool Bucket-List
- Does Water Testing Matter?
- Kit Out Your Pool This Summer
- 9 Best Pool Toys & Accessories for Summer
- Get Your Pool Summer Ready
- The Great BioGuard Summer Getaway!
- AFM - Swimming in Drinking Water!
- How to Avoid Itchy Skin After Swimming
- Swimming Pool Myths – Busted!
- Tips for Entertaining Around Your Pool
- Your Pool Was Born to Sparkle
- Bringing your Pool Back to Life
- How to Prepare your Pool for a Storm
- Spa Safety
- Treating your Pool, Spa and Swim Spa Right
- Energy Saving Tips for Your Spa
- Don't Let Your Sparkle Fade
- Top Spa Trends for 2018
- Spa Season Water Testing Tips
- How to Maintain a Healthy Pool
- 3 Ways to Improve Your Pool
- How much chlorine do you need in your pool?
- Using your pool to hit your fitness goals
- How To Be Sun Smart This Summer
- 5 Products To Have A Healthy Pool All Summer Long
- Top 10 Products from 2017
- BioGuard’s Money Saving New Year’s Resolutions
- The Algae Annihilator
- Keep the ducks out the pool
- Preventing Scale Build-Up
- The Cure To A Green Pool
- The Cool Summer Giveaway!
- Make your pool springtime sparkle
- If you’re swimming – you’re winning!
- Picturesque Pools From Around The World
- Make your pool a Summer Stunner with our 3 Step Program
- Cleaning Your Spa – The After-Party
- The War For Water Conservation
- What is hydrotherapy?
- Work-Life and Finding the SPA Perfect Balance
- Picking the perfect spa for your lifestyle
- Swimming in winter
- Getting your spa maintenance back on track
- Stay Sun Smart in the Pool
- Home Pool Safety
- The most commonly asked pool chemical questions
- New spa design trends and ideas
- Heating your pool
- How to get your dream pool
- Pool toys for fun and fitness
- Swim free with BioGuard
- Cool pool party ideas
- Win a pool cleaner
- How to choose a pool cleaner
- Creating your own outdoor spa retreat
- Swimming for fitness and fun
- Small pools for confined spaces
- Considerations of an above ground pool
- 5 Easy Steps to Maintain Your Pool Pump
- What to look for when buying a new Pool Pump